Manage the locations corresponding to your company.
What can you do with the locations endpoints?
The following list includes the actions that you can perform with the locations endpoints of the Zenput API.
- List Locations: Get the properties of all existing locations corresponding to your company.
- Retrieve Location: Get the properties of a location by providing an existing location ID.
- Create Location: Create a location.
- Update Location Properties: Update one or more properties of a location by providing an existing location ID and a new value for each property.
- Update Location: Update all the properties of a location by providing an existing location ID and new values for the properties.
- Deactivate Location: Deactivate a location by providing an existing location ID.
What do you need to know about locations?
The following table contains concepts about locations.
|Location||Locations refer to any of Zenput customers’ branch venues.|
|Location Properties||Properties refer to a location's metadata.|
|Location Attributes||Attributes are characteristics exclusively of a location.|
Some examples of attributes include:
- Geographical information
- Operating hours
- Calendar events
- Existing tags
- Food product list
What resources are available via the locations endpoints?
Updated 11 months ago
Try these endpoints out now!